Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's 11

Valentine's 11

by ~sic

hard to remember why do I believed
hard to recall when do we started

yesterday and Wednesday I was in doubt
yesteryear I was completely ignorant

not because Sunday was sunless
but because sunny day is cloudless

as laughing Monday gets silent,
and love died in a butterflies

like all Tuesday morning start at nights
let me alone in this moonless night

I don't care what is right or wrong
coz none of that matters for long

so let's just leap over, live and let die
coz life has offer for another vibe

don't be sorry you wont be seeing me dead
coz I wont be there after life ends

don't be sorry you wont be seeing me pray
coz I wont be there for another try

I'm sorry for you
I'm happy for me
hence I leave

it's been too long and too late
so don't be sorry

just remember that I tried very hard to reason with you


(c) 2011 All rights reserved.
(CC) Some rights reserved. This work is licensed

No comments: