Monday, February 9, 2009

Writing oh writing

Long time no write,..

(the music player is located at the end of this post.. in case you hear music played)

well, I just realized I never finished writing bass tab for covering Hurry X-Mas (by L'Arc~en~Ciel). I've been into quite many things lately,..

1. Mountains of workload at office, well I'm handling web payment module now, I think I can never escape from money/finance module. After two years dealing with Investment (Mutual Fund) Web Application, now I'm back at online payment, dealing with Credit Card and Complains T_T.

2. Digital recording, wanna know what music I made while learning mixing sounds and music? try some here. I think I'm gonna spend quite a fortune for new sound-card.

3. Clubbing,.. After almost a year I never go to a club, but this January, I spent every weekend at this club, CJ (Mulia Hotel). Well I must admit, I've been everywhere and this place is simply the best. The band performing now is X-Es is a great band.

4. Take a video of myself playing music, and post it at youtube. Well from what I see me playing there, I say this man is quite a noob.. check it out here.. and this is my newest video, me playing Red Cliff in piano..

few video that quite good I think:

Me Playing Superstar in Piano (Tokyo Jihen)


Me Playing Killer Tune (Tokyo Jihen) Bass Cover


Me Playing Hurry X-Mas (L'Arc~en~Ciel) Bass Cover


This is few music I made:


And about tabs,.. I'll post another tabs later,.. maybe that Hurry X-Mas, coz I almost finished it.

.rpz-zoc-sic-ice-

No comments: