Wednesday, September 26, 2007

the warning

Your blog has been created!

We've just created a blog for you. You can now add your posts to it, create your personal profile, or customize how your blog looks.

yep, that's right,.. my dead blog are confirmed dead now,.. funny coz I can't even remember what it was. And how do I know it were dead ?? maybe I just know..
So,.. here we are again..

Who am I?
I'm male,.. people says I'm good looking, very kind person, wise and caring. They just don't know that I care for nothing. So, that just not me, sorry I'm dead.

Why am I die?
Because simply I'm not alive. It's so boring here, but I'm okay. I'm so empty, but I'm full. I'm in chaos, but I'm happy. I'm tired but I can't sleep. Then I don't know what I want, I don't know what is good to be done, what is good anyway? I seek for nothing yet I have none. No, maybe I'm alive, but sorry I'm dead.

Why am I sorry?
Because you wouldn't like me otherwise.

You?
You are good person, I can see that.

What is the warning?
You should not believe in me, unless it's written here.

-rpz-

No comments: